- Fairfax , VA, USA
- Full Time - Open
Reports to: Vice President, Business Operations
Location: Fairfax, VA
Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual for the position of Controller.
• Be an active leader on the Finance team, including working directly with the organization's senior leadership team on Controllership and Compliance matters.
• Oversee all areas of accounting such as General Ledger, Disbursements (Accounts Payable, Travel and Expenses, and Time Collection/Payroll), Billing, Projects, Incurred Cost Submissions, Forward Pricing Rate Agreements Internal Controls and Government Compliance.
• Ensure timely and accurate financial closing and reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual basis).
• Foster a strong internal control and compliance environment within the business. Key areas include controls over revenue recognition, sales accounting, receivables management, time reporting, billing, disbursements, contract management, government compliance and financial reporting processes.
• Ensure compliance and consistent application of all relevant accounting and regulatory rules, regulations and Company policies.
• Ensure all accounting records, policies and practices are compliant with federal, state and local government laws and regulations as well as various regulatory agencies.
• Perform targeted financial, controls and compliance internal audits and related training throughout the organization and drive issue resolution at locations/areas of concern.
• Manage all Financial Audit relationships and processes; to include external auditors, DCAA, and DCMA,
• Improve cash flow by optimizing disbursements, billing and cash collection processes.
• Provide financial analysis, reporting and decision-making support for key business activities.
• Develop and implement annual corporate budget.
• Strong work ethic - ability to manage multiple, critical projects simultaneously and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting and 10 years of total related experience.
• Five to Eight years of government contracting industry experience in finance roles.
• Must have strong knowledge of US GAAP practices/standards.
• Minimum of 3 years hands-on GCS Premier and Deltek Time Collection experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Extensive experience in government contracting/government services industry - to include working with DCAA & DCMA and knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial & accounting principles e.g. FAR, CAS, SCA, etc.
• Presentation - exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work major assignments to closure without supervision
• Detail Oriented
GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employee including medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. To learn more about GRS visit www.grsco.com. GRS is an equal opportunity employer and we are proud of our diverse environment; EOE, M/F/D/V.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!