- Intelligence and Security Operations
- Baltimore (Southern), MD, USA
- Full Time - Open
Job Description: Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual for the position of Intelligence Analyst/Reporter
Summary Analyst will be responsible for Performing end-to-end analysis, from conducting research using a variety of agency tools and databases and preparing well written finished SIGINT product reports
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Produce reports (E-GRAM, I-GRAM, SIGINT Assessments using CPE) and knowledge of the principles and methods of current (within the last three years) tradecraft techniques.
• Pull SIGINT from multiple sources, interpret meaning and synthesize with other data to answer established intelligence requirements.
• SIGINT Geospatial Analysts (SGA/GMA) and target development
• Must have strong writing and grammatical skills
Certifications: CPE, AMHS, ANCHORY/MAUI, ArcGIS, Crest, HOMEBASE, PINWALE and SKYWRITER
10 years of Analysts/Reporting experience
• TS/SCI - CI
Skills: SIGINT Reporting, Analysis, Reporting and Research
Physical Requirements: None
Communication: Excellent written and oral command of the English Language
GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employee including medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. To learn more about GRS visit www.grsco.com. GRS is an equal opportunity employer and we are proud of our diverse environment; EOE, M/F/D/V.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!