- Specialized Security Solutions
- 22202, VA, USA
- Full Time - Open
Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual for the position of Personnel Security Assistant.
Summary: To provide administrative support for Personnel Security Services to GRS government clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and analyze Privacy Act BI material for request received from the Client Headquarters and Field Office sites.
• Assemble and distribute OPM BI packages to Client employees and contractors
• Perform routine, repetitive, and specialized data entry tasks on microcomputers that involve recurring and non-recurring technical terminology related to background investigations
• Type, fax, copy, answer telephones, greet visitors, file, retrieve files, shred documents, maintain BI file rooms and contact agency personnel by telephone
• Participate in testing of new computer software and testing of developmental investigative tracking systems
• Work as part of a team; assists SEPS with any security matters identified in this SOW as needed.
• One (1) year experience in data entry on word processing databases, proofreading, and administrative filing
• Experience with Microsoft Word, E-mail, Voicemail, the Internet, Access, Excel, answering telephones, using copy machines, using fax machines, and customer service. Training on specific systems used by SEPS will be provided.
• Manage large volumes of data entry tasks and BI material
• Familiar with OPM BI's
• Interpret and follow specific written and oral instructions
• Communicate orally and in writing
• Meet deadlines
Communication: Excellent written and oral command of the English Language
GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employee including medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. To learn more about GRS visit www.grsco.com. GRS is an equal opportunity employer and we are proud of our diverse environment; EOE, M/F/D/V.