- Intelligence Solutions
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time - Open
Title: Executive Administrator
Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual for the position of Executive Administrator.
Summary: The Executive Administrator will provide security support services to the client that include, but are not limited to, interpreting existing regulations, assisting support offices in developing standard operating procedures, and any additional procedures that may be found lacking in the security programs. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of intelligence community security programs in accordance with the all applicable directives, regulations, manuals, and guidelines to adequately discharge the duties and responsibilities. Research technological advancements to ensure that security solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain appropriate records and serves as the office focal point for accountability of overtime funds, travel funds, supplies, equipment, space allocation, and expendables necessary for the orderly conduct of operations. Recommend to the government requirements that warrant funding.
• Draft, process, catalog, file, and maintain Operating Base (OB)/Detachment (DET) correspondence, messages, and other documentation and obtain approval from government project manager. Correspondence includes military letters, civilian letters, internal and external memoranda, enclosures, endorsements, transmittal letters, award recommendations, minutes of meetings, talking papers, background papers, fact sheets, point papers, and briefing papers.
• Sub-tasks shall include: word processing, typing, editing, marking classification marks, preparing envelops, annotating writer information, assembling completed correspondence and documents for review, approval and signature; making copies; retaining office copies; and placing them in official files; prepare classified mail and packages for the Defense Courier Service.
• Establish expertise on current DoD regulations and established procedures, and draft new procedures as required for government approval. Sub-tasks shall include keeping abreast of and annotating changes to these documents.
• Track and monitor actions. Sub-tasks shall include receiving actions, entering them into an appropriate record, indicating an assigned action officer and indicating status and completion of each action. File a copy of each completed action.
• Maintain administrative and training records and files; and administer records management and forms control.
• Serve as conduit for Record Management Officer and point of contact for military and civilian manpower and personnel actions. Draft applicable paperwork for government approval.
• Serve as the travel focal point, compose and prepare Temporary Duty (TDY) justification, verify travel requests for conformance to travel plans, resolve deviations, and ensure accountability on travel-related items.
• Serves part time as hand receipt holder and alternate communication security (COMSEC) custodian
• Maintain records of DET or HSE equipment, housing, property, security, supply, and vehicle accountability, maintenance, and related records IAW directives listed in paragraph 6.1 and guidance set forth by Office of Logistics and Global Readiness (LOG).
• Serves as alternate COMSEC custodian for a large unit account, responsible for the receipt, accountability, and transport of sensitive COMSEC material. Specific duties include, but are not limited to: conduct a monthly 100% inventory of all material, routine re-keying of STE telephones at OB and DET locations;
• OB and DET POC for all security clearance matters including scheduling of polygraphs, maintenance of security clearance files, passing of security clearances, verification of security clearances for new members and visitors.
• Management of continuing security training programs for assigned personnel, to include familiarization of all security regulations, preparation of a semi-annual training program, and training of all assigned personnel.
• Assists the SSO with management of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs), including compliance with Director Central Intelligence (DCI), DoD, and DIA security directives covering physical integrity of SCIFs, intrusion detection systems, access control systems and procedures, SCIF accreditations and inspections by the Cognizant Security Authority.
• Responsible for coordinating the in-processing of DIA and non-DIA personnel for worldwide deployments.
• Coordinate requests for travel orders, medical, transportation, training, pay advances, security clearances, and issuance of logistic and field equipment.
• Experience in administration at a high level, to include Executive level support and support to Stakeholders.
• Experience establishing and implementing complex government security programs and policies
• Must have at least three (3) general administrative experience.
• Understanding of Security principles and guidelines,
• COMSEC certification and experience is desired.
• Expert knowledge of DoD processes and terminology.
• TS Eligible for SCI Access
• Expert in MS Office Suite
• Expert in Defense Travel System (DTS)
• Experience with SACCP is highly desirable
• Excellent writing and communications skills
Physical Requirements: This position requires employees to be willing and able to: sit, bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk.
Communication: Excellent customer service via phone and face to face conversation, excellent written and oral command of English.
GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employee including medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. To learn more about GRS visit www.grsco.com.
Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!