- Cyber Security & IT Solutions
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Full Time - Open
Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual for the position of Technical Writer.
Summary: The candidate selected will apply subject matter knowledge to develop, design, and modify scientific, technical, or other professional material. Develops and maintains reports, articles, presentation materials, and other technical documents utilizing required format standards. Organizes, analyzes, and prepares reports or presentations of technical data and information. Compiles, processes, reduces or analyzes test data and results
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Write documentation for a diverse group of users at a variety of technical proficiency levels
• Write end-user and internal-user procedural/task-based documentation that includes, but is not limited to, user's guides, getting started guides, best practices, and knowledge base articles.
• Edit documentation for completeness, style, and accuracy to ensure it reflects a commitment to quality
• Create and maintain documentation, project plans and publication schedules, and manage milestone dates with stakeholders.
• Use effective project management to meet established deadlines
• Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) in creating and reviewing documentation
• Excellent technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
• Demonstrated ability to document business processes and write detailed functional requirements.
• Ability to work under tight timeframes.
• Good organizational skills.
• Capability to handle sensitive and complex issues with discretion and good judgment
• Develop reports
• Intricate graphics
• Collect organize technical matrix
• Excellent grammar and proof-reading skills.
• 5+ years of technical writing experience.
• Expert in MS Office
• Excellent writing and communications skills
Physical Requirements: This position requires employees to be willing and able to: sit, bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk.
Communication: Excellent customer service via phone and face to face conversation, excellent written and oral command of English.
GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employee including medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. To learn more about GRS visit www.grsco.com. GRS is an equal opportunity employer and we are proud of our diverse environment; EOE, M/F/D/V.